2018 Regina H.O.G. New Members Meet All Members Ride Gallery
2018 Prairie HD 115th Anniversary Celebration
2018 Regina H.O.G. Meat and Greet Gallery
2018 International Female Ride Day Gallery – May 5, 2018
2018 International Female Ride Day
Women are not to be excluded but rather united in motorcycling.
Our 2018 ride departed at 10:30 a.m. where we headed to Glenavon to meet up with with the L.O.H. and H.O.G. and Lady Riders of Yorkton and Saskatchewan. We had 57 bikes, 59 riders, and 72 in attendance for the barbecue in Glenavon. The food for the barbeque was all donated by one of our amazing courageous and caring lady riders from the town of Glenavon. The dessert was donated by one of our Ride Captains. Darcy made us a batch of his infamous pickled eggs which were a total hit 🙂 Thank You to Darcy and Donny for donating the Harley Davidson earrings and Gnome for a door prize for our ladies. Thank You to Joan for coming out and assisting Deb with the cooking, serving, and clean up. We raised $475 for the care home and the First Responders. The event was not about fundraising but that is seriously what bikers do 😍. Following a ride to Glenavon, we had a beautiful ride to Montmartre to have a rumble with the seniors and then a loop to Katepwa, Lebret, Fort San and home to Regina.
2018 Murder Mystery – Trailer Park Tragedy – Saturday March 3, 2018
It’s the Annual Trailer Park BBQ and this year’s party is going to be one to remember!
This group is well know in the community by the law enforcement agencies for its after-hours fights, double-crossings, and illegal happenings. This BBQ is a recipe for disaster. However, with bratwurst and brews on the menu, all of our ill-mannered, illiterate, and intoxicated members are certain to be there – hair curlers and all!
2017 – Regina H.O.G.® Chapter #9252 Annual HOGtoberfest Celebration Gallery
In the words of our illustrious leader, Gary Mack, “THANK YOU to everyone for attending our annual HOGtoberfest at the German Club. The meal was fantastic and the little extras that our activities people put together made for a eventful night. A big shout out to Jim Leech, Wendy Funk, Samantha Stom-Anthony, Kurt Anthony and the whole set up and tear down people who made the night go almost seamlessly only for one glitch that yours truly had a hand in!!!!!! So thanks to all and hope to see you all when we do this again next year. Gary”
From our HOGtoberfest Committee we would like to say that it was truly a group effort with a whole team of people getting together and pitching in to celebrate the season.
- Stacey Yung thank you so much for the amazing patches!
- Bryce Van Loosen thank you so much for the amazing food and thank you and Patrick for showing us your talents on the dance floor!!
- Denise Dick, Konnie Perry, Kerri-Ann Fisher, Jody LaPlante, Tricia Longney, and Gary Mack thank you so much for setting up the hall on Friday night !!
- Thank you Phil James, Gary Mack, Dave Voss, Kelly Aikens, and Darrell Hoffman for running and hosting the entrance table and selling tickets.
- Die Kleine Pakete Regina German Club’s first junior folk dance group we really appreciated you that you shared the crate dance with us!
- Kurt, Jim, Wendy, and Samantha for hauling all the supplies and alcohol to and from the hall and tear down on Saturday night!!
- Thank you to everyone who competed for the HOGToberfest titles. Congratulations to Tammy Uhersky our HOGStärke Frau and the sound guy from Legal Limits who won the HOGStärke Mann competition and to Mr. and Mrs. HOGToberfest Kurt and Samantha Anthony.
- Our dealers Caron Zora-Hertzog and Robbie M. Hertzog thank you for your unwavering support for our chapter.
- And of course our members and friends and family and fellow riders in the community who came out and supported our event and made it the true success that it was. So much love and respect.
A huge thank you to our sponsors! Please click on the links and like/follow/recommend/share/review and support these wonderful businesses. Prairie Harley Davidson, The Regina German Club, Sask Milk, Kozie Drywall, Recyclized, Regina Symphony Orchestra, Meat Up Pub in Pense, Queen V Fashion House, Globe Theatre, District Brewing, Ramada, Strudelmeister’s Daughter, u-snap studios, Funkn’ Esthetics and Lipsense.
2017 – Regina H.O.G.® Chapter #9252 supports the RMAI Annual Toy Run
The Regina H.O.G.® Chapter and its’ members are very proud to sponsor and attend local bike runs and charity events. On Saturday September 23rd several of our Chapter members attended the Regina Motorcycle Association inc. (RMAI) Annual Toy Run where $2,500 cash and over $11,000 in Christmas gifts for kids for the Salvation Army was raised.
Our Chapter is very blessed to have an incredibly talented photographer on our executive. Samantha Stom-Anthony and her husband Kurt Anthony attend as many functions as possible and put in countless hours to capture these memories to share with the members of our community. Just another of the many benefits of H.O.G.® membership!
2017 HOG Ride with Eagle Riders
HOG Ride with Eagle Riders – Soars with Eagles July 18, 2017
2017 Safety Demo
On July 8, 2017 Regina H.O.G.® Chapter #9252 held their Annual Safety Day. We set up in the parking lot of the Husky Travel Centre on Prince of Wales Drive. The Saskatchewan Safety Council also set up their riding course for putting heavy bikes through a low-speed obstacle course. Thank you to Neil from The Saskatchewan Safety Council, Brooks from 18 Wheeler Driver Training, Joe Bali our host from Husky and Robb from the Prairie Harley Davidson and all who helped set up and tear down the display. A special thank you to Lang Neufeldt for his guidance on setting up the bikes and providing talking points about the semi safety demo. Brooks and Neil were each presented with $50 gift certificates to show the H.O.G.® Chapter’s appreciation. Joe Bali was presented with a H.O.G.® t-shirt for his support through the Husky Travel Centre.
Our Chapter is dedicated to promoting riding through integrity and compassion for fellow riders. We provide fellowship and activities to keep riding enjoyable, meaningful, and safe.