In the words of our illustrious leader, Gary Mack, “THANK YOU to everyone for attending our annual HOGtoberfest at the German Club. The meal was fantastic and the little extras that our activities people put together made for a eventful night. A big shout out to Jim Leech, Wendy Funk, Samantha Stom-Anthony, Kurt Anthony and the whole set up and tear down people who made the night go almost seamlessly only for one glitch that yours truly had a hand in!!!!!! So thanks to all and hope to see you all when we do this again next year. Gary”
From our HOGtoberfest Committee we would like to say that it was truly a group effort with a whole team of people getting together and pitching in to celebrate the season.
- Stacey Yung thank you so much for the amazing patches!
- Bryce Van Loosen thank you so much for the amazing food and thank you and Patrick for showing us your talents on the dance floor!!
- Denise Dick, Konnie Perry, Kerri-Ann Fisher, Jody LaPlante, Tricia Longney, and Gary Mack thank you so much for setting up the hall on Friday night !!
- Thank you Phil James, Gary Mack, Dave Voss, Kelly Aikens, and Darrell Hoffman for running and hosting the entrance table and selling tickets.
- Die Kleine Pakete Regina German Club’s first junior folk dance group we really appreciated you that you shared the crate dance with us!
- Kurt, Jim, Wendy, and Samantha for hauling all the supplies and alcohol to and from the hall and tear down on Saturday night!!
- Thank you to everyone who competed for the HOGToberfest titles. Congratulations to Tammy Uhersky our HOGStärke Frau and the sound guy from Legal Limits who won the HOGStärke Mann competition and to Mr. and Mrs. HOGToberfest Kurt and Samantha Anthony.
- Our dealers Caron Zora-Hertzog and Robbie M. Hertzog thank you for your unwavering support for our chapter.
- And of course our members and friends and family and fellow riders in the community who came out and supported our event and made it the true success that it was. So much love and respect.
A huge thank you to our sponsors! Please click on the links and like/follow/recommend/share/review and support these wonderful businesses. Prairie Harley Davidson, The Regina German Club, Sask Milk, Kozie Drywall, Recyclized, Regina Symphony Orchestra, Meat Up Pub in Pense, Queen V Fashion House, Globe Theatre, District Brewing, Ramada, Strudelmeister’s Daughter, u-snap studios, Funkn’ Esthetics and Lipsense.